Advanced Printers Activity Logger is a free trial software application from the Printer subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2003-05-07. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000.
The expenses on printing documents (paper, toner, printer maintenance) are very sensitive even for a medium-size enterprise. There are special printing audit programs available to optimize the expenses and ensure the rational usage of printers in an organization. Such print monitoring programs enable you to carry out the detailed analysis of the printer hardware usage, document flow volume, and the amount of money the organization spends for printing of those documents. Besides that, it is often necessary to know the state of a particular printer, and who and what is printing on it. The printing tracking allows not only to find out the current situation in that area but also work out the ways to reduce the expenses, the ways to deploy the optimum paperwork tracking solution, and set the long-term control over all of the organization’s printing means.
Advanced Printers Activity Logger is a Windows NT/2000/XP utility that monitors both local and network printers and keeps track of all printing activity.
- Keeps track of all print jobs. Detailed information on each print job is recorded (date, time, printer, user, computer, document name, pages total, pages printed, bytes total, bytes printed, size of the paper, color or monochrome, double-sided or not, ICM, ICC, etc.)
- 3 types of log journals
- Runs as NT-service. Includes separate application to control the monitoring service and view/export/print log journals
- Uses fast and reliable Interbase/Firebird 6 DB (it's included in the installation)
- Powerful filters for easy data finding
- Export to MS Excel, MS Word, CSV, HTML, XML and DB formats
- Multi-language interface.
Advanced Printers Activity Logger (version 1.2) has a file size of 2.93 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 295 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.